The Clifford University, Owerrinta located in Abia State is a privately owned institution whose Post-UTME screening form for the academic year 2022/2023 has been released for prospective candidates who applied for the institution as their first choice and scored up to 130 in UTME.
Registration & Eligibility For The Clifford University Post-UTME Screening
Candidates who selected The Clifford University as their first choice of institution and scored their UTME up to 130 are eligible to apply for the Post-UTME which the Screening form is on sale at the rate of ₦2,000 (two thousand naira only) on the school portal which is easily accessible with payment guidelines.
Requirements & Eligibility For Applying For The Clifford University Post-UTME
The following are the requirements prospective candidates should take note of before applying for The Clifford University Post-UTME :
- The prospective candidates must have obtained a minimum of 5 O’level passes or its A’level equivalent in the case of DE students in the subjects relevant to their applied course of study.
- The prospective candidates must have a minimum required score of 130 in UTME.
- The prospective candidates must have chosen The Clifford University as their first choice of institution during UTME registration as this institution doesn’t entertain been chosen as second choice or third choice.
Payment Guideline For The Clifford University Post-UTME
To begin any payment for the Post-UTME screening form, enter your Full Name, Functional Email Address and Phone Number.
Then select Session and Type of Application.
The Amount will load automatically for viewing.
Click Proceed icon.
After a successful payment either at the Bank or Debit Card, you will receive a confirmation email at the email address you provided and the portal is automatically credited. If the payment does not reflect on your portal, please contact [email protected] indicating your Registration/Matriculation Number with your evidence of payment.
General Instructions For The Clifford University Post-UTME
- The prospective candidates are advised to upload the correct biodata during the Post-UTME.
- The institution accepts O’level results from WAEC, NECO, NABTEB.
- The prospective candidates are advised to upload current passport-sized photographs with the image in JPEG format and not exceeding 50Kb in file size.
- The prospective candidates with A/R (Awaiting Results) are also encouraged to apply for the Post-UTME.
- The prospective candidates are advised to confirm the course requirements for their applied course of study at the school portal.
- Electronic devices and mobile phones are highly prohibited during the Post-UTME screening test, so prospective candidates are advised to keep these away from themselves while undertaking the Post-UTME screening test to avoid arrest and forfeit of chance to take the Post-UTME screening test.
Closing Date/Deadline For The Clifford University Post-UTME
The Clifford University Post-UTME registration deadline has not been made known to the public, but at the time of this publication, it is advisable to start the registration process in time to avoid facing issues of late registration or closure of the registration portal.