FCT School Of Nursing & Midwifery, Gwagwalada, Abuja admission exercise holds for 2021/2022
The FCT School Of Nursing & Midwifery, Gwagwalada, Abuja admission exercise for 2021/2022 is slated to hold on 10th to 14th January, 2022.
Eligibility And Requirement
Now suitable Candidates seeking admission into FCT School Of Nursing & Midwifery, Gwagwalada, Abuja are advised Candidates to :
- Have WAEC , GCE, NECO or NABTEB with five (5) credit passes in all subjects including; English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry & Biology and not more than two (2) sittings. Cases of Awaiting Result, A/R won’t be allowed.
- Be more than 17 years of age or not less than 17 years of age at the time of buying the FCT School Of Nursing & Midwifery.
Application And Examination
Candidates are advised to buy the Basic Nursing & Midwifery form by :
- Paying a non-refundable fee of five thousand naira (5,000) only into Health and Human Services Secretariat (HHSS) Revenue Account No. 3402015028 in FCMB and Two hundred naira only (2.000) to FCT Nursing & Midwifery Committee Account No. 2034009628 First Bank Plc.
- Submitting the two (2) stamp payment tellers for receipt and collection of application forms at FCT School of Nursing & Midwifery, Gwagwalada, Abuja.
- Completed forms are not be returned to the principal, FCT School of Nursing & Midwifery, Gwagwalada, Abuja for Post Basic Nursing Programme.
- Completed form must be submitted within one week of purchase for data capturing.
- Submission of completed forms for Data capturing ends on 21st December, 2021.Please kindly note that the deadline for this admission exercise is 10th December, 2021. Late submission of application after the set date will not be accepted.