The FCT, School of Nursing Sciences Basic Midwifery, Gwagwalada is located in Abuja. The admissions form for the academic session 2022/2023 has been released. Interested candidates are advised to apply for the FCT School of Nursing, Gwagwalada, Abuja.
Requirements For FCT, School of Nursing
- Candidates who intend to apply must not be less than 17 years of age upon the purchase of the admissions form.
- Candidates must possess five credit passes in WAEC, GCE, NECO or NABTEB which should include : English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology with not more than two sittings. Awaiting Result is not eligible, NABTEB can only be combined with another NABTEB result.
- Candidates who are pregnant are not eligible for admission.
How To Apply For FCT, School of Nursing
The management of the FCT, School of Nursing, Gwagwalada has advised interested candidates who wish to apply, to buy the admissions form which goes for the amount of ₦5,200 only and below is the breakdown :
- The ₦5,000 fee is a non-refundable fee that will be paid via the Remita Platform.
- The ₦200 fee is to be paid to the FCT Nursing and Midwifery Committee’s Account No. 2034009628 First Bank PLC.
The sales of the admissions form starts on 13th July, 2022 and ends on 26th July, 2022.
Entrance examination Date: 1st – 6th August, 2022.
Selection Interview: 15th – 19th August, 2022.
Release of Result: 29th August, 2022.
Orientation/Commencement of Lectures: 1st September, 2022.
Candidates will be allocated to examination centers based on their application IDs.
N/B: For further enquiry on examination date check http//fb.me/fctsom. The Examination will be Computer Based Test covering English, mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Current Affairs.