About University of Lincoln
The University of Lincoln has received recognition as one of the top 10 universities with good sustainable growth globally. The nation’s first historically black college and university (HBCU), Lincoln University was established in 1854 and educates and equips its students to lead their communities and transform the world. Lincoln University educates and equips its students to lead their communities and transform the world.
Aim & Benefits of University of Lincoln Scholarships
The following are the aim & benefits of the scholarships offered by University of Lincoln ;
- This scholarship is worth £5,000 and is for African students.
- The scholarship provides an avenue for candidates to engage in research after they’ve been offered admission
Eligibility For University of Lincoln Scholarships For Africans
- Applicants must be permanent residents in an African country or a national of any African country.
- Applicants must meet the English language proficiency requirements for their intended course of study, which typically ranges from 6.0-7.0 using IETLS.
- Applicants must have received a Bachelor’s degree in any relevant course from a highly recognized university with a minimum grade of 2:2 or its equivalent.
Criteria & Selection For University of Lincoln Scholarships For Africans
- It should be duly noted that the criteria for selecting candidates are unbiased, so with the highly competitive nature, this scholarship faces candidates are advised to showcase excellence in academics, personal endeavour and extracurricular activities which will be assessed via the submission of the 300 word statement of scholarship application form.
- A few days to the closing date of the scholarship application, the candidates will all be notified by the school concerning the status of the scholarship application.
How To Apply For The University of Lincoln Scholarship For Africans
This scholarship is easy to apply, as candidates are considered for the scholarship. The slated deadline for the scholarship admission is 17th December, 2022.
Candidates are required to compile their academic qualifications, CV (Curriculum Vitae), English proficiency requirements and 300 word Statement of Purpose (SOP) because these are what will be assessed as criteria for selecting qualified candidates.